Applicants for awards must be an incoming freshman, continuing and/or transfer student at an accredited 2-year or 4-year institution in the United States, and must be planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate or graduate courses of study. The minimum cumulative G.P.A. is 2.5.
Recipients will be selected on the basis of financial need, academic and personal merit, as well as demonstrated involvement within their respective community.
- Official High School / College Transcripts
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Financial Aid Award Letter
- Professional Head Shot Portrait
- College / University Acceptance Letter
- School Address
- Student ID Number
- FAFSA confirmation letter with EFC